April 24, 2009

what type of car are you?


I'm practicing again how to drive because it's been quite a long time since I have driven a car. I used to drive, even when I was still going to the office, and I could even drive at night. I'm planning to enroll in a refresher course in driving when my schedule permits. In the meantime, I would like to know what type of car am I.
You Are a Convertible



You're playful and carefree. You are lighthearted in all aspects of your life.

Life is short and you act accordingly. You don't worry, and you try to bring fun into other people's lives.

You love feeling free, and you don't do well with rules or restrictions. You need to be able to do your own thing.

You feel more alive than most people. You can really savor the little things in life, like feeling the wind in your hair.



No comments: