April 22, 2009

love and honesty from mommy diaries


I received these from CheChe of Mommy Diaries, thank you so much ; )

First is this "I love your blog" award. Thanks for always visiting my blog.



The second one is this:


There are only two rules: Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design and pass this award. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

1. Although I did not practice physical therapy, I am very grateful for medical transcription because now that I'm married and a mom, I can work in the comforts of our home.

2. I would like to travel more.

3. I'm not good in budgeting :(

4. I like the smell of paint, paper fresh from the copier and gas. 

5. I had worked in Dunkin Donuts as a crew during one one semester in college.

6. The reason for the above was because I failed one subject on the 2nd semester of my fourth year in college.

7. I used to have terrible teeth which were crowded and crooked. My parents could not afford giving me braces, so when I was already working and I had enough money, one of the first things I did was have my teeth fixed.

8. I really wanted to have a baby girl but when we had Joaqui, I was glad we had a boy.

9. I like anything sweet - cakes, cookies, ice cream...yum, yum!

10. I used to play the piano and the guitar, and I even write good poems back then. I don't know what happened but I have a seemingly lack of creativity for quite a while now. 

Again I'm not tagging anyone in particular because I did this too late already. So if you want to do it, consider yourself tagged. ; )


No comments: