1. I like kids and I'm good with kids. Even before I became a mom myself, I like children and I'm good in keeping up with them and making them laugh.
2. I'm a good cook. I love to cook and I like to feed my friends and family with something that I have worked up in the kitchen.
3. I'm responsible. For me being responsible means being dependable, keeping promises and honoring commitments.
4. I'm intellligent. As a child, I like going to school and my parents have always been proud of me for being an outstanding student every end of the school year. In college, I may have failed one subject, but I'm pretty good with subjects I like (Anatomy, Physiology).
5. I can sing. I have always been a member of a school choir or church choir when I was younger, and I get high scores in videoke machines ; )
6. I'm a good listener. Some would think of me as the quiet type because I prefer to listen rather than do the talking. Listening is not just something to do with my ears, it is something to do with my being.
7. I work well under pressure. It motivates me to get through deadlines and the pressure of delivering my work STAT.
8. I'm creative. I write poems, do scrapbooking, and other craft activities. I like to express myself through these activities.
9. I'm loyal. I stick and I pride myself in it.
10. I'm a teamplayer. Being part of a team, I like to collaborate and contribute. I also like to lead if I have to.
11. I have a passion for learning. I believe learning is a lifetime process and I love to learn new things. There is no end to gaining knowledge and trying out things that we have not done.
12. I'm a good teacher. I am happy when I'm able to teach something to someone. I can sit down with my son and teach him new stuffs in a fun way.
13. I believe. My faith in God and the goodness of other people keeps me grounded.
For more of Thusday Thirteen, click here.