June 26, 2009

Mommy Moments - School Days

Our Joaqui does not go to school yet, so I'm posting here pictures from his Gymboree Gymplay Class when he was about 15 to 18 months. When we first enrolled him, his schedule was every Sunday and so he seldom has classmates, like the first class he had. He had the gymplay area all by himself. : )


Although he does not go to Gymboree anymore, he still remembers this pushing the airlog activity. He even knows the song until now. This was his favorite.

Bubbles!

He was not going through tunnels at first because he was afraid to go inside one, especially the long narrow tunnels. Eventually he was able to go through them.

This was Teacher Marc singing the welcome song.

Sadly after about two and a half months, Joaqui got restless with Gymboree so he stopped going there. For now he still has mommy as his teacher, but come July (or August for the other school) hopefully he will be able to go to a playschool near our area.

For more of Mommy Moments, click here.


9 comments:

SASSY MOM said...

Gymboree is one fun place. Im sure he'll enjoy the real school. Happy weekend, Mommy!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

eventhough he already stop attending his "class" but I'm sure he still remember the fun he had.
My Mommy Moments

Rossel said...

my daughter loves bubbles too. she's turning 7 next month but still she's very fond of bubbles.

Chris said...

cool pics! homeschooling is the best for toddlers.. :) i homeschool toby too :)

Evan's Mom said...

They do have fun activities. I remember bringing my son to Gymboree when he was 1.5 yo, but he was still afraid so we didn't enroll him. Have a good weekend :)

Twinkie said...

And he is very lucky to have you as his teacher; atleast for now. :) I'm sure he'll enjoy school.

Nice pictures Jeng!

Jac said...

Nice pictures mommy.Gymboree is fun place for bonding time.Have a great weekend !!

Tetcha said...

What is it with bubbles that kids love? My son, like your Joaqui, also loves bubbles. I never experienced enrolling my son in a Gymboree class, but that sure looks like fun.

Enchie said...

Hi Jeng! I have to take my son to Gymboree too. Been hearing about it. Looking at your pics its very inviting and fun.