May 6, 2009

big and beautiful


As a child, I have always been on the chubby side. My mom also tells me that I used to have these creases on my arms, legs and neck as a baby because I was really "healthy." Growing up, I have this insecurity about my weight, but it never stopped me from being the best I can be in school. I tried losing weight and even if I lose the excess weight, I would always gain it back. So I was happy to find out that there are dating sites for the BBW or big beautiful women, more so that there are dating sites for black bbw singles. It's not that I'm looking for a date because I'm happily married, but at least more BBWs can find other singles through the site. Of course, being big and beautiful is not enough. It should also be accompanied by a great personality. Big and beautiful inside and out is what really counts. ; ) 

 

No comments: