May 9, 2009

BBW certified


Since I have been a mom, whenever we would go swimming, I would still try on my old swimsuits and see how it will look on me (now that I have gained weight) and although it would fit, I don't have the courage to go out there looking like an overstuffed pillow. Since we will be having quite a few trips to the beach and resorts this month, I again tried my old swimsuits. I was suprised to see that I don't look as horrible in it as before because maybe I lost a few pounds, especially in my tummy area. I am trying to limit my carbohydrate intake since a month ago and although I don't see a very obvious difference, I feel a little lighter.

I have tried a lot of ways to lose weight - diet pills and fad diets - but only to be proven that a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is the most effective. I know that most big, beautiful women are not really having this kind of conversation in the bbw chat rooms, but I'm trying to live a more healthy life and improve my general state of health.

BBW stands for big, beautiful women and a bbw chat room is the perfect place to start seeing and communicating with other BBWs everywhere in the world. It is not fat free but you can register for a completely free account and start chatting and even broadcasting your cam. I would like to believe that I'm a BBW and might check this out some time. ; ) 



No comments: