February 5, 2009

Ideal Island Vacation

Summer is fast approaching and what an exciting time to go on vacation in one of the beaches here in the Philippines. If only I have the money to splurge in a vacation, hubby, Joaqui and I would go to Palawan or maybe go back to Bohol this time with Joaqui. Another destination that I have always wanted to go to is Batanes. It looks so laid back and surreal out there. I promise myself that when Joaqui is a little older to travel, we would allot money for travel at least once a year. ; )




Your Ideal Island Vacation is Fiji



On an island vacation, you prefer to get the full beach experience.

And for you, that means staying somewhere with few people and lots of beach.

With over 300 islands, you can find your own private spot in Fiji.

Relax by the crystal clear water, or venture off to find a waterfall.




No comments: