2. Having to commute going to work is a little bit difficult as I am not used to going out in the middle of a rush hour.
3. Tall green tea frappuccino with hazelnut from Starbucks. I missed this!
4. Working in an office cubicle where there are other people actually working other than me!
5. I enjoy the view from the window on the 12th floor in the office.
6. Chatting with co-workers.
7. I actually get a lot of things done without a 2-year-old boy asking me to make him sit on my lap infront of the computer and play with my computer mouse.
8. I am looking forward to going home and be with my little Joaqui.
9. It is a little quiet here in the office.
10. People watching - other than the people I live with inside our house.
11. Fast food for lunch is not bad. In fact, I get to eat different kinds of food - Mexican, Chinese and McDonald's.
12. I have to use a pen and paper in the office. When I was working from home, I put everything in my computer.
13. I can only blog but I can't play games (like Farmtown in Facebook) in the office while working. : )
Fore more of Thursday Thirteen, click here.