- I'm thankful to God for all the blessings that he continuously pour upon me and my family.
- My health. It's not perfect but good enough that I have not been hospitalized or confined, and I have not suffered from any injury or trauma (thank GOD).
- My hubby. His love and support for me and our family keeps me grounded.
- My son because he gives me the simplest and the greatest joy in my life.
- Good friends. I may not have that many friends, but the ones I keep are those who have been with me through good and bad times.
- My work. Its flexibility and financial rewards make me proud of what I can accomplish.
- Bumps on the road. Life's ups and downs make me stronger and wiser and appreciative of what I already have.
- Being able to laugh when things get tough. I can smile my way through difficulties and look on the brighter side of things.
- Memories. Being able to reminisce and look back on all the wonderful things I was able to do, the people I've met, places I've been and looking forward to more life's adventures.
- Today. Right here, right now.
- People who give much of themselves for others - volunteers, teachers, priests, social workers, etc. and all those who served our country and other countries. It's a brave thing to do.
- Internet. I have traveled many a places, met a lot of different people, shared other peoples joy's, consoled a soul and prayed for those I haven't even met.
- Being ME.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants