January 20, 2009

Noblesse Oblige Award


This was awarded to me by Leah and I am truly honored.

This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
  1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.

  2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.

  3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.

  4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.

  5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.

The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:

  1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.

  2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.

  3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support.

  4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.

  5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.

At first I really had no idea what I am going to put in my blog ever since I created it and since being a wife and a mom has brought new meaning to my life, I have taken the path of writing and sharing my experiences as a mommy. I have met many moms like me who are into blogging and I have also learned from their experiences.

No matter how many blogs there are about parenting and family life, each of us still has unique and interesting stories to tell and I just hope that with jengspeaks, I am able to inspire and spread kindness with our family stories.

I am passing this award to Jacque, Concon and Janis.



No comments: