- The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
- The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
- There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
- The Blog is refreshing and creative.
- The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
- Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
- The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
- Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support.
- The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
- The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
At first I really had no idea what I am going to put in my blog ever since I created it and since being a wife and a mom has brought new meaning to my life, I have taken the path of writing and sharing my experiences as a mommy. I have met many moms like me who are into blogging and I have also learned from their experiences.
No matter how many blogs there are about parenting and family life, each of us still has unique and interesting stories to tell and I just hope that with jengspeaks, I am able to inspire and spread kindness with our family stories.