January 8, 2009

The Amazing Meganame Generator

I'm feeling like a teenager with this amazing meganame generator I found on the net. While I was answering the questions, I can't help but smile because it took me to my school days. Remember those silly slum books with questions like your greatest dream, greatest crush...well this is something sort of that. Take this quiz and feel silly like me.




Jenniffer Gutierrez Agustin's Aliases



Your movie star name: Chips Marcelino



Your fashion designer name is Jenniffer Venice



Your socialite name is Jing Jing Paris



Your fly girl / guy name is J Agu



Your detective name is Dog Cainta Catholic School



Your barfly name is Cookies Margarita



Your soap opera name is Gutierrez St. John



Your rock star name is Viva Car



Your Star Wars name is Jentro Agujef



Your punk rock band name is The Happy Antenna





No comments: