November 4, 2008

Weird Things About Me

I was tagged by Con. Thanks!

Rules are rules. To tag along: you have to list 7 weird things about yourself, post it in your blog, tag at least 7 people (list their names), and comment on their blog to let them know that you just tagged them.

1. I don't drink coffee. I don't know why, but I just don't drink coffee.
2. I like the smell of floor wax, paper fresh from the copy machine and paint.
3. I have an obsessive-compulsive tendency with my bed. I want the sheets really flat with no creases, the pillows made up and the edges all symmetrical.
4. I like the fish galunggong cooked paksiw style and then fried. Yummy!
5. I change my mind in the blink of an eye.
6. I can survive on eating chicken only.
7. When I am mad, I clean the bathroom or the whole house.

I'm tagging Quinnieann, Cel, Cheryll, Jammy, Jown, Toni, and Alma.


1 comment:

T☺nI said...

thanks jeng for the tag :) have a blessed merry xmas...