October 31, 2008

I wonder who called

While we were swimming in the pool at The Linden Suites, my phone kept on ringing but I did not know who was calling. Only the number keeps on showing and I am not in the habit of answering calls from an unknown number. It was familiar because it seems to be a call from the United States, or Canada in Ontario or Alberta. Anyway I disregarded the call, thinking that maybe it was a wrong number. I thought of looking it up at Reverse Phonebook Canada, a reverse phone search engine I found on the Internet. I can specifically narrow down my search through their ontario phone book. According to their website, their reverse phone directory has access to any and all types of numbers. I was about to connect to the Internet at the hotel but changed my mind because it would cost me $5 an hour!


No comments: