October 17, 2008

decluttering phone books

I did not do any work yesterday and so I had done major decluttering in our house. There were a lot of things that needed to be thrown or kept away. I have found a lot of things that I was looking for but couldn't find then and now that I found them, I don't have any use for them at all. Sigh. I also found a lot of phone books that still look new and has not been used at all. I looked through them and searched for the phone number of a friend I have not had in contact for a while and to my dismay her name wasn't listed at all.

It would be much more economical and environmentally friendly if we have a website for phone books where we can find people by reverse phone lookup. Instead of flipping through bulky pages of ordinary phone books and looking through names, why not search by phone number or cellphone number per state or region. It would considerably save us more time and paper!


No comments: