May 20, 2010

frugal shopaholic

If you have been reading this blog or just happened to read the little description I had of myself here, it says that I'm a shopaholic. Yes, it's very true. What's not to love in shopping anyway? Shopping is therapeutic as it enables me to release my tension and gets me excited for new finds. But ever since I have been married, I became a different shopaholic. I still shop but I'm now more frugal in my shopping. How? I am always on the lookout for sales, discounts, bargains, freebies and coupons.

I did not know that coupons are a great way to save, as what my friends from Savings.com tell me. They must really know a lot about savings as they have coupons for thousands of online stores, including Savings Car Rental Coupons. Now not all car rental coupons are created equal because the best deals come from Enterprise Car Rental. Savings here are from $25 to $75 for long-term car rentals and with that amount of savings, I can shop for other things. I have stopped searching for other car rental coupons as the Enterprise Coupons are just what I need.

It's really just a matter of controlling my habit of impulsive shopping because by taking the time to surf the internet, read magazines and newspapers, I can always get the things I want at a better deal. I'm a certified shopaholic - I shop more because I save more.



1 comment:

Lee said...

Hi Jeng, I never yet met a woman who doesn't love shopping.
One of these days I'm going to sit down with a paper and calculator and add up all the hours I have been waiting for my wife when she shops.

But then again, I have to appreciate you ladies shop to look good in your dresses and shoes....so, no complaints from me....I only always hope there are seats or benches for me to sit and wait, ha ha.
You have fun and keep well, Lee.