August 23, 2009

8 Things

Eight is one of my favorite numbers (the other one being 12) and this is a tag on the number 8 passed on to me by Jona.

8 things I'm looking forward to:

Christmas
Joaqui being toilet trained
Owning our own house
Finishing our wedding album
Coffee with my friends Ayn, Rhea, Con-Con and Jacq
New Moon Movie
More online opportunities
Family vacation

8 things I did yesterday:

Grocery shopping
Attended Charlotte's christening
Surfed the net
Played with Joaqui (as always)
Entertained visitors in the house
Slept early
Cleaned our cabinet
Browsed recipes

8 things I wish I could do:

watch Grey's Anatomy marathon
print all my pictures
get a permanent nanny
sleep all day
hold a garage sale
study in a culinary school
learn how to do makeup
lose weight

8 shows I watch:

Hi-5
TV Patrol
Go Diego Go
Living Asia Channel shows
Barefoot Contessa
Iron Chef
Formula One Race
Boys Over Flowers

8 People I tag:

Ayn
Rhea
Con
Genebei
Joanne
Clarissa
Twinkie
Beth

Thank you Jona!


No comments: