October 29, 2009

it's good to be back

It's good to be writing again for my blog. I have been contemplating on whether to continue blogging as I did not know where will I find the strength to blog after all that has happened to us because of the typhoon Ondoy, which hit us hard, leaving us with no house and no car. We had to evacuate to our neighbor who has a 2nd floor and finally to leave our house and stay with my mother-in-law. I am just so thankful that we are all safe and no one was harmed. We were only able to save a few clothes, shoes and electrical appliances, including our laptop and desktop computer. We are now in the process of cleaning our house, which was submerged in mud and flood for almost a month, as the water in our area became stagnant.

It is really difficult to start over again, but with the help of our family and friends, I know that we will be able to recover what we have lost. For those who have extended their help to us, for the kind words and the encouragement you have given us, and for the prayers you have silently whispered for us, thank you and may God continue to bless you with your heart's desires.


No comments: