December 23, 2008

Premio Dardos

It's just two days before Christmas and I am still working, plus gifts to wrap are waiting for me and I still have to cook for tomorrow's Noche Buena. This year we will be spending Christmas with hubby's family and then New Year here with my mom and brother. We went to the bank earlier and there are long lines on ATMs and bank counters. Heavy traffic is already experienced throughout, especially on roads going to the markets and supermarkets. And we already saw about three vendors selling lots and lots of coconuts (for those who will make buko salad) by the streets.

No matter how busy I am, I would still find the time to pass on awards, such as the Premio Dardos award given to me by Leah. This is an award that is given to acknowledge blogs that have cultural, ethical, literary and personal values.

Those who receive this Premio Dardos Award or Prize Darts should agree to follow certain rules:
1. Accept the award and post it on your blog along with a link to the person who has awarded you.
2. Pass the award on to at least 5 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment.

I'm passing this to Jacque, Con, Janis, Emz and Meng.



No comments: