This is a tag by Jacque : )
1. Sojourn. 2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic. 3. See me for what you will. 4. Lainy's Musing 5. Our journey to forever 6. My paperless writings 7. As the world turns 8. My daily discourse 9. From this side 10. Our Family Adventure! 11. Shopaholic ties the knot 12. FunFierceFabulous 13. My precious 14. My wonderful life 15. Winged words 16. D'Cooking mudra 17. Married and happy about it 18. My one desire 19. We are family 20. Jengspeaks 21. You're next.
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend? If you do, let’s try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
1. This tag should be pass on to your friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you’ve got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag. Here are the questions. Be honest with your answers.
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend? Jeff and I were officemates in Makati. We became friends and then yun na.
2. Where did you go on your first date? I think at Mister Donut. Well, we used to go to Mister Donut during our breaks : )
3. When was your first intimate kiss? After ko sya sinagot. Sa house namin yun.
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know? Alam ko marami, pero hindi ko na inaalam ang mga details.
5. What is his/her ethnicity? Filipino.
6. What is his/her favorite food? Chicken curry and porkchop.
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad? Stern yung facial expression.
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done? He always brings me something kahit hindi ako nagpapabili. Like a cookie, chocolate or anything na alam nya na like ko.
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you. It was Christmas of 2004. We were going to hear mass and pagsakay ko ng car, tahimik lang sya. Tapos may pinaabot sya sakin sa may radio and then there was the ring.
10. What is he/she doing to calm you when you're mad? Tahimik lang muna. He will let me talk when I'm mad. Kapag tapos na ko and I'm not so mad anymore, maglalambing na sya.
I'm sharing this tag with Concon, Joanne, Joey and Happy. I hope you'll enjoy answering as much as I did ; )