June 24, 2008

Got a tag

This is a tag from Lissa, a fellow n@wie who I had recently met in person during the mommies night out.

Have you ever been gone on a blind date? No.
Skipped school? Yes. I was just in kinder when I first skipped a class. I thought the lesson was so boring that I went out and played instead. Hahahaha...
Been on a plane? Yes.
Been lost? Many times.
Swam in the ocean? Yes.
Cried yourself to sleep? Yes, when I was much, much younger and foolish.
Played cops and robbers? I don't think so.
Played dolls? Yes.
Recently colored with crayons? Yes. Joaqui is recently trying "dowding" (drawing).
Sang karaoke? Yes...I think no Filipino hasn't ; )
Paid for a meal with coins only? Yes but that was way, way too long ago.
Done something you said you wouldn't? Yes, a couple or more times.
Cheated on a test? Yes : 0
Made prank phone calls? Yes...hehehehe
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Yes.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? No.
Danced in the rain? Hmmm...I think not yet.
Written a letter to Santa Claus? No.
Watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Yes, but I like watching the sunsets more.
Been kissed under the mistletoe? No.
Gone ice skating? No.
Been skinny dipping outdoors? No..I'm not skinny enough to do so...hahahaha.
Favorite drink I'm allowed on a regular basis? Iced tea and soda
Tattoos? None.
Body piercing? None.
Vacation spot? I would love to go to Palawan.
Eaten cookies for dinner? Yes.
Ever been on TV? No.
Ever been in a car accident? Yes.
Favorite number and why? 12. I don't know, I just really like the number 12.
Favorite movie? Lots, but my all-time favorite is My Bestfriend's Wedding.
Favorite holiday? Christmas
Favorite smells? Joaqui and Jeff
What do you do to relax? Lie down and sleep or read a book.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Somewhere in Canada with my family, Joaqui would be 11 years old by then and hopefully he already has a baby sister : )

No comments: