August 30, 2008

preggy tag


I was tagged by mommy concon!

{START HERE}

Moms Who Played Along: Mai / Yen /Eds / Vannie / Fun.Fierce.Fab / Bojoy / bonz / Pinaymama / Sheng / Carol / Cee / Jacque / cOncON / jeng

Preggy Facts:
1. Who did you first inform about your pregnancy and how? My Husband. He was waiting outside the comfort room when I did the pregnancy test. He was elated when I showed it to him. It was Mother's day so it was very timely.
2. Maximum weight? 190 lbs!
3. Cravings? Nothing particular, I ate everything ; )
4. Aversions? None.
5. Morning Sickness? Once lang.

D Day Facts:
1. Number of Kids/Deliveries? One
2. NSD or CS? CS pero nag trial labor pa ko for normal delivery.
3. Girl or Boy? Boy
4. AOG (age of gestation) on Birth? 36 weeks
5. How long in labor? six hours

{END COPY HERE}
I'm sharing this tag with all the mommy bloggers from Pinay Bloggers.


No comments: