March 17, 2008

8 facts about myself

This is a tag from Joey.
In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.
RULES:* Each blogger must post these rules first.* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and postthese rules.* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. My favorite food is chicken. Kahit anong luto, basta chicken.
2. I like the smell of gas, yung paper na bagong xeroxed and floorwax--Yes, adik ako.
3. I don't drink coffee.
4. I'm a shopaholic, chocoholic and workaholic--Yes, adik talaga ko.
5. When I'm depressed or frustrated or angry, I vent out by cleaning the whole house and throwing away stuff I don't use.
6. I doodle when I'm thinking.
7. My favorite sleep position is lying on my stomach.
8. My favorite cartoon character is Garfield.

MannaFromHeaven
Lena
Teacher’ Corner
Juliana Pinay Wahm
Roselle’s Sweet Escape
Roselle’s Blog
Life In The Blogger Lane
My Precious
My Voyage
Berryblitz - Berry Blog
Happy
Joey M.D.
The Working Mom
Online Raket
JengSpeaks

I'm not tagging anyone in particular. Feel free to tag yourself to keep the tag rolling. ; )

No comments: