June 21, 2010

Father's Day Gift

Father's Day is over and I guess a lot of Dads got something as a gift from their wife and their children. A lot of the restaurants last Sunday were crowded and I guess it shows how fathers are given importance here in our country. I got hubby a shirt from Team Manila and he really liked it. If I can afford it, I would have gotten him billet grilles for the car. He would follow me to the ends of the earth if I gave him those! Men like to pimp their rides and billet grilles just make any car look more attractive and bolder.

It was also a good thing that we got confused by the dates and celebrated Father's Day a week earlier because of the crowd in many of the restaurants, it was difficult to find a good table. We also got to visit my father-in-law's grave at the cemetery, and there were also quite a number of people who were there for the Father's Day.

I also discovered a book at my mother-in-law's house entitled "101 Ways to Spoil your Husband" and it was very timely indeed. I think I will try some of those tips suggested in the book because hubby deserves to be spoiled and it doesn't take a lot for men to be happy. God made men simple because women are already complicated. : )


2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Jeng, ha ha, sure love your lively thoughts....and that book how to please a husband? Hmmmm, quite a few ways I would think....one is, cook his favourite dishes...
And weekends, send kids to grandma's house...
have a candle light dinner at home with hubby....
play Frank Sinatra cds....dim the lights....ha ha. As well you sing to him, 'dahil sayoh'...

Oh ya, hey....congratulations on the coming arrival?
Expecting twins by any chance?
Have a great week, keep a song in your heart, ingat ka palagi, Lee.

JonaBQ said...

i love the line "men are simple coz women are already complicated," so true! i bet feeling love na love si mister when you do the spoiling :D