June 3, 2010
are you a certified shoe addict?
Then you should join VNC's Ode to Shoes (Anything and Everything About Shoes) and get a chance to win a new pair of shoes every month for 12 months! Here's how:
* Create a work of art that best represents the theme. Artwork must be done through Adobe Photoshop and must measure 5” (L) x 6.5” (H). File should be submitted in hi-resolution PSD (non-flattened image). Entries not submitted in the said format will be disregarded.
* Submit your work of art in CD format through any VNC outlet or email via email@example.com. Don’t forget to write your full name, complete address, mobile number and email address.
* Ten (10) entries will be pre-selected for the final judging based on the criteria below. These 10 entries will be posted on our Facebook fan page at http://facebook.com/vncphilippines.
25% : understanding of VNC as a brand
25% : adherence to the theme
25% : creativity and originality
25% : audience vote
* The winning artwork will be used as the cover photo of our upcoming notebook promo in October 2010. The artist of this winning entry will also receive a 1-year supply of shoes (12 pairs of shoes, 1 free pair per month).
* To vote for an entry, you must become a fan of VNC Philippines on Facebook. Leave a comment on an entry explaining why you think it deserves to win. This comment serves as your vote. You are allowed only one (1) vote per entry. Ten (10) fans who voted the winning entry will also get a chance to take home one (1) free pair.
* All prizes are transferrable but not convertible to cash.
* Promo period is from May 15, 2010 - July 30, 2010. Based on the timeline below, the deadline to submit all official entries via email or CD is on June 30, 2010.
MAY 15, 2010 - JUNE 30, 2010 : period to submit artwork
JULY 02, 2010 - JULY 23, 2010 : period of online voting
JULY 30, 2010 : announcement of winners
* Winners will be informed via email and a list will be posted on http://facebook.com/vncphilippines They are required to respond to the email to inform VNC their preferred outlet from which they will claim their prize. The winners should claim their prize within 60 days from receipt of notification, otherwise the prize will be forfeited in favor of VNC-Paradigm Image, Inc. with prior approval of DTI.
* All entries will be considered property of VNC-Paradigm Image, Inc. and may be used for announcements or marketing purposes by VNC.
* The prize may be claimed at the winners’ preferred outlet.
* Winners must present the following to the authorized VNC representative when claiming the prize:
One valid ID with complete full name, picture and correct address
Photocopies of any of the documents (ie. birth certificate, marriage contract, SSS ID, driver’s license, school ID)
notice sent by email