September 18, 2009

Mommy Moments - Treasured Pictures

Since Joaqui is our only child for now (and I hope he'll have a sibling soon ;P), I had a hard time choosing which photos to post for today's theme. We have so many photos of Joaqui, but these two pictures are really close to my heart.

This was taken a couple of weeks after we brought Joaqui home. He was holding his daddy's hand and this picture reminds me of how happy and blessed we are for having our baby.


This was Joaqui's first studio pictorial, taken at Child's Play. He is such a happy baby and even now as a toddler, he never fails to fill our lives with joy and laughter.


For more of Mommy Moments, click here.


5 comments:

Clarissa said...

Awww!!What a cutie!!Joaqui so cute!! Pictures of him is really a keeper!!^_^

Yami said...

Nakaka-touch ang first picture...hay.

Joaqui is so cute in the second pic. :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Awww I love the last one, he is just Handsome!

Here's my treasured ones

Chris said...

cute pics :D the first picture is priceless!

Meikah said...

Oh he's adorable! =)