November 26, 2012

Rosemary Baked Chicken with Vegetables

Last Thursday was Thanksgiving and even though it is not customary here to celebrate Thanksgiving, I thought of cooking something that would make us feel like it's Thanksgiving here. Also it is a testimony of the many things I am thankful for, especially as it was a challenging year for us. I am thankful that somehow we have survived quite a difficult year and we are looking forward to much, much better years ahead of us. It is really true that no matter what the circumstances, we always have something to be thankful for.


This is Rosemary Baked Chicken with Vegetables. The recipe was from McCormick's Rosemary Baked Chicken with Potatoes which I tweaked a bit. Also I opted for vegetables such as zucchini, bell peppers and carrots. I also made Buttered Marble Potatoes to go with this (not seen much on this picture).

I am thinking about doing this yearly and next time I will be inviting family and friends because one of the most important things to be thankful for is the love from family and friends.


No comments: