August 16, 2010

love by tshirt

The internet is one such place where you can find anything and everything to give as gifts or find something for yourself. As early as now, I'm scouting for unique items to give as Christmas gifts and I found that a custom tshirt is really a nice thing to give to someone. There are so many shops for custom shirts out there, but not all of them are of good quality with awesome designs. So I'm checking out the ones referred to me by my friends at cafepress.com.

I think that a custom tshirt fit for the wearer makes it a personal and well-thought of gift. Here, even sports tshirts can be customized, for that sports fanatic or an athlete, or for someone who just likes to play sports. There are so many cool designs that I'm finding a hard time what to choose. They have a wide array of topics from TV and movies to comics and non-profits. I'm even eyeing a shirt from Twilight design with a team Edward slogan.

If you want to explore more on artistic tshirt design, you can read all about it in Death by Tshirt which is a blog dedicated to original arts and designs shirts. Who knows, you might get hooked into it and design a shirt of your own.


No comments: