April 20, 2009

a millionaire flirt and ASAP

It was a very tiring day for me yesterday and I wasn't expecting that a 3-hour TV show could be a whole day affair! We had to be in ABS-CBN by around 9:30 a.m., ate lunch in 15 minutes and had to fall in line at about 10 a.m. and actually enter the studio at 11:30 a.m. It was tiring but it was fun and I had a great time watching it because of the performances and the different showbiz personalities I saw. I even had a picture with Martin Nievera, but I won't post it here ; ) My pictures, my rules...hahaha.

A lot of thoughts went through my mind as the show was going on, especially during commercial breaks. I also thought of how hard it must have been to be in the lime light, and how they handle their personal life apart from all the buzz in showbiz. It came to me that actors/actresses and millionaires have a lot in common, especially when it comes to finding the right person to be with. It's not as simple as it seems because they're famous and people can't get enough of them.

For the millionaire singles, at least there is a premiere sugar daddy and sugar momma dating site where they can meet and chat, and also for those who want to get to know a real single millionaire, they can just sign up here and start looking for one. As far as how "real" they can get, I have no idea. Since it's an online dating website for millionaire singles, it's a good venue for those who want to broaden their horizon in terms of the dating scene. Who knows, there might be a dashing millionaire bachelor who would sweep you off your feet.

And I just have to say this, Angel Locsin is really stunning. She has an aura in her that seems to exude sexual appeal, plus she seems really nice even off camera. I'm just a little disappointed that Piolo Pascual wasn't there. I'm so showbiz! Hahahaha!


No comments: