April 30, 2009
- With serrated knife, trim crusts from the bread. If you wish, you may leave the crust on.
- Spread butter on one side of each of the bread slices. Top each with another slice of bread, buttered side facing outward.
- Heat skillet over medium heat for one minute. Put a sandwich on skillet, buttered side down. With a heatproof spatula or pancake turner, press the sandwich down so it flattens a little. This also helps melt the cheese. Let sandwich heat one to two minutes or until bottom side becomes a golden brown.
- Turn bread over so that the top side becomes the bottom. Heat another one to two minutes. Remove from the skillet and transfer to a clean plate. Slice into two triangles. Repeat with the remaining sandwiches.
Banner courtesy of My Kids are My World
1. Cuddle up in bed.
2. Read a good book.
3. Drink hot chocolate.
4. Eat warm chocolate porridge.
5. Play with Joaqui without having to sweat so much.
6. Watch raindrops form puddles.
7. Day dream.
9. Watch movies.
10. Cook my favorite comfort foods.
11. Play my guitar.
12. Sing on the videoke.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
April 29, 2009
April 28, 2009
You Are a Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino
Smooth and sweet, you fit in to almost any crowd. No one would suspect you of being a coffee tweaker!
April 27, 2009
It is worth mentioning in this regard that a loan modification attorney can save home buyers like you several thousands of dollars. Furthermore, a forensic loan audit can be performed by legal experts to examine your loan documents.
If you are located in Arizona, you can adjust your existing loans through the Arizona Loan Modification. Getting the right information can help ensure that you get the best Arizona mortgage rates from mortgage companies and lenders that are available for your property.
April 25, 2009
April 24, 2009
|You Are a Convertible|
You're playful and carefree. You are lighthearted in all aspects of your life.
Life is short and you act accordingly. You don't worry, and you try to bring fun into other people's lives.
You love feeling free, and you don't do well with rules or restrictions. You need to be able to do your own thing.
You feel more alive than most people. You can really savor the little things in life, like feeling the wind in your hair.
April 23, 2009
April 22, 2009
There are only two rules: Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design and pass this award. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
Of course, corresponding online is just the first step. You have to take it up a notch higher if you are serious about building a relationship. However, if you do find someone who you really like, you have to find time to be with the person. Personal interaction is the best way to really know someone. It is easy to make anyone interesting online, but the best gauge is in person. This is the only way to confirm if the attraction is real and whether there is chemistry between the two of you.
April 21, 2009
In preparation for what is inevitably coming, we had to call in early our reliable roofer to check on our roof. Every end of the summer, we have our roof cleaned and checked for holes or for minor repairs to avoid leak. According to the Houston Roofing, neglecting a roof for too long can cause serious damage to one's home and leaving it unrepaired can create a big hole in your pocket with regard to cost of repair. Contacting a qualified roofer could actually save you money in preventing further damage as the level of experience of the roofer can actually determine if they have the ability to do the job.
It may sound so simple, but when it comes to your home and your roofing project, make certain that you hire the best one for the job. With the number of typhoons that we had to endure every rainy season, a steady roof under our heads is much needed. Here comes the rain again and it is never too early to be prepared.